Beauty | Autumn evening routine
Not so long ago I shared with you my summer beauty routine. Up until a week ago I was still only using the products mentioned in that post but let’s face it, Autumn has arrived and the cold months are here to stay. So I have had to switch back to my Autumn beauty routine.
1. Bioderma Sébium: First, I remove my makeup with Bioderma Sebium, which never varies.
2. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser (17 euros): After removing my makeup I use this cleanser which contains Apricot Kernel oil and Avocado oil which then leaves my skin clean and moisturised.
3. Bioderma Hydrabio – Tonique (toner): This step is really important for my skin, specially because I try to remove any water that could remain on my skin. The water in Brussels is really bad for my skin, because step 2 involves rinsing my face with water I never fail to then use cotton with this toner which also is great at hydrating my skin.
4. Kiehl’s Recovery Concentrate (39 euros): This is by far one of my favourite products to use. The smell makes me want to go to bed and the results are great too. I wake up the next morning with my skin feeling softer and smoother I love it.
5. Nuxe Nirvanesque cream (34 euros): This 1st wrinkles smoothing cream is a delight to apply. It is extremely rich without feeling too greasy or leaving you looking shiny. I know some people might stay away from this cream because of the word wrinkles being mentioned on the product. Honestly, you should try it is a really good product. Also, I am 26 and I believe now is the age at which I should be taking care of my skin to make sure it still looks young and fresh later on…
6. La Roche Posay Hydraphase Yeux : This cream is perfect for stimulating your eyes because of its gel formula. It is always fresh and feels like it lightens up your eyes. I wear contact lenses and during the cooler months it is really important for me to have a good eye cream to hydrate my eye contour.
How about you? Are there any beauty products you only use in Autumn/Winter?