Beauty | Maybelline Color Elixir by Color Sensational
I first heard about Maybelline Color Elixir on one of Essie Button’s videos where she raved about their formula and pigmentation. I must say she was totally right these products are amazing.
① Captivating Carnation – ② Breathtaking Apricot – ③ Rose Redefined – ④ Celestial Coral
Captivating Carnation and Rose Redefined are two pink colours that make my lips look a little more pigmented but still on the natural side.
Breathtaking Apricot and Celestial Coral are more orange and quite pigmented making them more apparent on the lip.
– the pigmentation is really good
– the brush to apply the product has a perfect shape and its texture makes it easy to apply the product on the lips
– the colour range is amazing from nudes to deep reds
– the formula is like the perfect combination between a balm that makes your lips look and feel plumped with the shine of a lipgloss and a lipstick’s pigmentation
– the price (8,99$) if you get them in the US that is. You will often find it for “buy one get one free”
– They are still not available in France or Belgium
– I found them in Spain but the colour range was not impressive and the formula did not seem to be the same, but I will look deeper into that and let you know!
You can buy them from Europe for example on the website Beauté USA, but the price is not really worth it I think (13.19 euros), although I am quite hooked on them so I might consider it…