Beauty | My Little Box
Spoiler alert, below you will see what is inside this month’s beauty box.
Over the past few years the beauty boxes have emerged and I think pretty much everybody and their dogs have tested them. You now have boxes with food, beauty and what not. Although I believe we are now passed the beauty boxes hype, I think some of them are still worth it.
The only box I now own is the French one called My Little Box. The concept is really easy. As per usual, you first have to go to their website and subscribe, every month your bank account will be debited and as soon as you want to stop it you only have to go on your account and unsubscribe. Then around the 15th of every month you will receive your box.
Now what I like about My Little Box is the fact that you get a little bit of everything.
1. You always get a present designed by their team or in collaboration, I for instance got the coffee mug that I use on a daily basis.
2. You get a beauty product from their beauty range, My little Beauty. Their beauty products are awesome and the good thing is that you can buy them directly on their website.
3. There is a beauty product from one of their partners.
4. The beauty products come in a cute little pouch.
5. Every month they publish their My Little Magazine, where you can read about beauty, fashion,…
The good news is that My little box now ships to the UK. The box is 11 pounds + 3.95 pounds for shipping.
So if you are looking for a nice present for a friend you can send them one box or three boxes… it is a really nice present! You should definitely try them out!
PS: Not pictured but also in the box, the monthly magazine and a really cute card holder..